Swim Stars Swim Centre – Booking Terms and Conditions / Covid-19 Safety Rules
1.You are responsible for assessing your health and your child’s health and wellbeing prior to attending classes. Do not attend swimming lessons if you are experiencing covid-19 symptoms, you must seek medical advice, Follow self-isolate regulations. Obtain a test within 5 days of developing symptoms. Inform the office via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
2. A face covering is required as you enter the centre unless exempt due to a medical condition. Children are not required to wear them. Please wait at the pool door entrance until you are called into class at a 2-metre social distance as indicated by the yellow spots on the carpet.
3.Arrive 5 minutes prior to your allocated class time slot- Do NOT arrive early.
4.On Entry remove shoes and place in your LARGE swimming bag (do not leave in reception) sanitize hands.
5.Come ‘beach ready’ in your swim wear for easy quick change, flip flops, changing towel, dressing gown, onesies for speedy change post lesson.
6. Shower at home post lessons, no hair washing etc allowed after class. A quick shower pre and post lessons will be allowed.
7. Remain at your changing station until indicated to leave. Please return to your allocated changing station 10 mins before your lesson will end. (meet and greet procedure in place)
8.Please practice with your child putting their swim hat and googles on. All children to wear swimming hats (unless a medical or disability condition prevents this). Swim Stars club hats can be purchased via the office- Colour choice red or blue-£4. (delivered pool side)
9.All children will be allocated their own equipment to use for each lesson. All will be washed in Chlorine after each session. Children will be allocated a space at the bar with their equipment and will be required to remain there until instructed by the teacher or TA. Carers to remain at changing stations 5 minutes after the lesson has started and then you will be required to leave the centre but return 10 mins prior to the end of the session to ensure social distancing and limit the amount of people in the pool area.
10. When taking your child to the toilet please wipe around the toilet area after use with Anti-viral wipes. Please dispose in the ‘BIN’ provided NOT in the toilet.
11. Exit ASAP after lessons to ensure the next class can start promptly.12.Comply with all social distancing signage and rules at the swim centre.
13.No photography allowed unless with express permission of Swim Stars.
14. It is vital that you inform us of any medical condition(s) or disability that your child may have that might affect her/his time in the pool. All information received is treated sensitively and in confidence
15.No refunds are given once the term has commenced.
16.Please ensure we have all your latest up to date contact details in case we need to contact you. All children will be fully supervised during lessons by our Fully qualified Swimming teachers and teaching assistants.